Tuesday 31 December 2013

Best of Soniaz Delights 2013 - Top 10 Most Popular Recipes in 2013

The year 2013 comes to an end. I am really excited as Soniaz Delights completed its first complete year. Its time for all of us to have a look back at the things we did good during the year. When I was taking account of my learnings of 2013, I am pretty happy for myself as I did fairly well for Soniaz Delights. I tried/ learned so many new recipes, failed in a few but over all did amazing baking. 


Take a look at the pictures of first full year of Soniaz Delights baking. Amazing, isn't it? Some of the recipes  in the picture above I tried during the year have still not seen the light of the day on this blog as I have been busy with some family and work commitments but I promise I will archive all of it to have a look at it soon. Let this be my new year's resolution for 2014.

Here it is....
Revealing the most popular recipes of 2013 (first time ever)........ 

:::Drum Roll:::


Starting with number 10 and counting down to No. 1...

10. Orange Chiffon Cake - This one is my personal favourite for the simple reason this cake is as light as chiffon and the orangy tanginess is perfect to give the freshness






























9. Triple Chocolate Cookies - No surprises here, who wouldn't like chocolate and when there are three kinds of chocolate in one cookies...YuMMM!!!




























8. Chocolate Brownies with Chocolate Ganache - These were the first brownies I ever made and I am still in love with them






























7. Not just a Banana Bundt Cake with Chocolate Frosting - Love this combination of bananas and chocolate



































6. Eggless Plum Cake - a family favourite, made this cake again this festive season.






























5. DIY: Homemade Almond Flour - first DIY to make the list. Hoping to include more DIYs in 2014


4. Eggless Nutella Pinwheel Cookies - loved this one



























3. Eggless Coconut Macaroons - super simple recipe. Hope you've loved making this one






























2. Karachi Bakery Style Homemade Fruit Biscuits - this post is being viewed every single day i believe






























And now..... Ladies and Gentlemen....presenting to you....
::: Drum roll:::

No. 1. The Best Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake - simply the best one ever



























What was your recipe post on Soniaz Delights in 2013??? 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home